iPhone battery questions...

Sujet : iPhone battery questions...
De : ant (at) *nospam* zimage.comANT (Ant)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 14. Jun 2024, 23:33:55
Hello,

1. How come iOS doesn't automatically tell users of the battery health
going under 80%? I never saw them in both old iPhone 11 Pro Max and 12
mini.

2. How many times have you changed your batteries in each iPhone so far
and how long between?

3. How low did you let your iPhone's battery health go before replacing
it?

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. :)
--
"May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." --Galatians 6:14. Quiet Th. with 8.5h of Z (5.5h overnight+2 3h naps (1.75h+1.25h). Incoming heat wave after Flag Day!
  /\___/\   Ant(Dude) @ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org.