Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience

Sujet : Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.ipad
Date : 10. May 2024, 23:30:26
Jolly Roger wrote on 10 May 2024 18:33:42 GMT :

I found the ad visually stunning on one level, but pretty creepy on
another. Overall, not the best way to tout the iPad's artistic
versatility.

I usually tune out Apple advertisements during their announcements (and
I generally avoid watching advertisements in general anyway). I was
indifferent to it when I watched it again, and I don't take anyone
claiming to be offended by it very seriously. It's just an ad.

Given all your statements about Apple come from Apple advertisements, I
find it not believable that you (or any of the Apple religious nuts) don't
get all your information about Apple only from Apple's advertisements, JR.

For years, for example, you Apple religious nutcases claimed iOS is more
secure even as the iPhone is the most exploited phone in history.

https://www.cisa.gov/known-exploited-vulnerabilities-catalog