Re: Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages

Sujet : Re: Finally iOS 18 will be able to schedule messages
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone
Date : 14. Jun 2024, 22:47:35
Jolly Roger wrote on 14 Jun 2024 16:38:01 GMT :

isn't interested in factual or productive discussion.

And yet, I'm the one providing the facts and you merely deny them.

I provide the cites. You merely don't bother to read them.

You call every fact you don't like about Apple, a troll.
Which wouldn't be so bad...

If there weren't so many facts that you don't like about Apple.
Facts such as these, which even Apple doesn't deny are facts.

FACT: Apple only fully supports one release and one release only.
 <https://screenrant.com/apple-product-security-update-lifespan/>
 <https://support.apple.com/guide/deployment/about-software-updates-depc4c80847a/>
 <https://hothardware.com/news/apple-admits-only-fully-patches-security-flaws-in-latest-os-releases>
 <https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/10/apple-clarifies-security-update-policy-only-the-latest-oses-are-fully-patched/>

You zealots brazenly deny every fact that you hate about Apple products.
  *Only fools disagree with facts. That's why they're fools*