Re: iPhone battery questions...

Sujet : Re: iPhone battery questions...
De : andrew (at) *nospam* spam.net (Andrew)
Groupes : misc.phone.mobile.iphone comp.mobile.ipad comp.sys.mac.advocacy comp.sys.mac.system comp.sys.mac.apps
Date : 16. Jun 2024, 19:52:11
Alan Browne wrote on Sat, 15 Jun 2024 18:08:49 -0400 :

Battery draw is exactly as important as battery capacity.

It doesn't understand why gas guzzler cars have larger gas tanks than
efficient cars either.

This post from Alan Browne proves why I call the religious zealots
a. Ignorant
b. Uneucated
c. Childish.

Do you ever wonder why I call the Apple religious zealots childish?

Notice Alan Browne hates that he doesn't understand anything about battery
chemistry, where he has been told his whole life he's stupid - so when
someone who *does* know about battery chemistry tells Alan Browne a fact
about batteries - Alan Browne calls that person an "it".

Do you know why?
I do.

Alan Browne has been told by everyone his whole life that he's stupid.
So he *hates* when someone tells him a fact that he doesn't know.

It's the same with his "gas tank" argument, where the gas tank is not the
single largest determinant of the overall life (in years) of a vehicle.

It's more like Apple put a substandard tiny capacity engine in a vehicle.

That would lower the over life (in years) assuming a comparison with a
similar vehicle where the only difference is a larger capacity engine.