Re: Alan Baker - pathological liar

Sujet : Re: Alan Baker - pathological liar
De : nuh-uh (at) *nospam* nope.com (Alan)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date : 18. Jun 2024, 20:41:59
On 2024-06-18 07:51, Tom Elam wrote:
On 2/21/2024 4:01 PM, Alan wrote:
On 2024-02-21 11:46, Thomas E. wrote:
Do not respond to this troll if he responds to you! Regardless of lack of personal first-hand experience he will claim to be an expert in any area he chooses to criticize.

That includes, among others:

Driving in Carmel IN - he has never been here

I don't have to have driven IN Carmel to know the rules of the road...

...dick

Entering flights in pilot logbooks - never done that himself, not a pilot

But I can analyze "data" that looks too perfect...

...dick

How CarPlay/Siri interact - his car does not have CarPlay, never has

Yet I know that an Apple Maps database problem isn't a Siri problem...

...dick

Siri versus Google voice heuristics - apparently has little Google experience

Example... ...dick?

Honda car B pilar tensile strength - he is not a metallurgist
Interpreting a police auto accident report - can't see that an innocent driver had no fault shown, did not witness the accident, still insists the driver was at fault.

Liar, dick. I never insisted your wife was at fault. In insisted that if she had been in the right hand lane (as Indiana law required), then the other driver wouldn't have tried to pass on the left...

...dick.

And the police report which you cite as an authority on what happened doesn't cite speeding as a cause...

...dick.

Insists that Siri results on his iPhone is the same as you get on CarPlay - his car does not have CarPlay, never has
And others too numerous to mention.

Because CarPlay is just an alternate UI, dick.

But he does not always lie. On Facebook he claims:
"Deep down... ...I'm nothing but trouble." This not a lie. He loves to cause trouble in peoples' lives.
"I'd love you more for your mind if it bounced gently when you walked" Not a lie either. Alan is myogenous.

I'll not be replying any time soon, Alan

Good news, dick.

Does that mean you'll stop your stalking as well?

 Alan, the rules of the road are well known. If roundabout signage indicates you can use a lane to go straight you can use that lane to go straight.

And I never said different.
You know what else the report doesn't say?
That the other driver was speeding or that speeding was a factor in the accident.

That police report does not indicate my wife was guilty of improper lane use, but the other driver was.
And I never said the report said that...
...but she was in the left lane when she ENTERED the roundabout, and if she'd been in the correct lane (always travel in the right lane except when passing is an Indiana law; I cited it, you argued it and lost) the accident wouldn't happened.

 CarPlay is way more than an alternate GUI. CarPlay is WAY more restrictive than the iPhone. Example. On the iPhone Hey Siri/Hey Google brings up Google Assistant. On CarPlay the same command returns something like "I can't do that while you are driving." Of course you would not know. You don't use CarPlay.
That is exactly what "alternate" means with regard to interfaces, Liarboy.