OT: Hunter Biden Laptop

Sujet : OT: Hunter Biden Laptop
De : thomas.e.elam (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Tom Elam)
Groupes : comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date : 28. Jun 2024, 23:48:56
IIRC Liarboy Baker over in a different group some time back disputed the authenticity of said laptop. That based on conjecture and his political bias.
Now, the FBI has examined the laptop and it has been admitted into evidence in H. Biden's tax evasion case.
Hmmm, typical Baker.
BTW, in my personal opinion why can't we find better candidates for the U.S. presidency? Is this REALLY the best we can do???? Sad.