MEDIA: The cost of immigration

Sujet : MEDIA: The cost of immigration
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 13. Mar 2024, 12:58:46
Michael McNeil for the Longmont Times-Call on whether Casey DeSantis
regrets that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure
to convince David McIntosh's Club for Growth to run advertisements on
the likes of Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike
Emmons warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that
Donald Trump will betray them with bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson
and Mitch McConnell so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include
the magic words: "merit-based":
<URL:https://www.timescall.com/2024/02/21/letters-reaching-speaker-mike-johnson-cost-of-immigration/>
| My point is simply this: Thoughtful Americans need to stop saying,
| "Who will do the work nobody wants?" We need to understand that the
| bottom half of America has suffered from Democratic policies of de-
| facto open borders, and the top half of America is doing very well
| thanks to the low wages paid to the bottom half. That, my dear
| friends, is why Trump supporters don't care if he lies or does many
| other silly things.

Has Susie Wiles noticed in her (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad
Parscale before him)) internal pollling that legacy American proles
who might be convinced to vote for Trump grasp per-capita GDP?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Tucker Carlson is more trusted among GOP voters than Fox News, much
less CNN or NBC. Any candidate - whether it's Trump, DeSantis, or