MEDIA: "We'll Get To Your Country Later"--The Scam Border Bill

Sujet : MEDIA: "We'll Get To Your Country Later"--The Scam Border Bill
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 16. Mar 2024, 13:32:42
Ann Coulter for VDare on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis considered
launching a whisper campaign with the help of Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM insinuating that Vladimir Putin blackmailed or bribe Donald
Trump to endorsing Mitch McConnell and Jim Lankford:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-we-ll-get-to-your-country-later-the-scam-border-bill>
| Just as gun rights and pro-life go together, putting U.S. troops all
| over the world while leaving our country unprotected go hand-in-
| hand, too. President George W. Bush, his father and brother, Sens.
| Marco Rubio and Lindsey Graham, and Ambassador Nikki Haley all
| support the entire third world moving here. Curiously, they also all
| support nonstop wars. Ditto the Wall Street Journal and Fox News.
| (To be fair, after his thumping by Trump, Rubio seems to have gotten
| religion on immigration.)

Will Trump re-hire Amy Swonger to liaison with McConnell's Senate.GOV
and will Trump endorse NRSC.ORG's Steve Daines to succeed McConnell?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I would expect Mitch McConnell to try and pull a Machiavellian move
with an endorsement of Trump and a promise of non-conflict.