MEDIA: MSM Bigfoots Krugman And Rampell Use Toilet Paper Fallacy To Mask Great Replacement Enthusiasm

Sujet : MEDIA: MSM Bigfoots Krugman And Rampell Use Toilet Paper Fallacy To Mask Great Replacement Enthusiasm
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 16. Mar 2024, 13:33:06
VDare's Patrick Cleburne on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that Ron
was unable to find a donor amongst Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow,
Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus,
Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David
Sacks and Steve Wynn to buy advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American proles that
Donald Trump will sign bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform
legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and Mitch McConnell
so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby includes the magic words:
"merit based":
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/msm-bigfoots-krugman-and-rampell-use-toilet-paper-fallacy-to-mask-great-replacement-enthusiasm>
| This is a pure statement of the Toilet Paper fallacy. A higher GDP
| is an absolute good, rah-rah. No mention of the impact on wage
| levels. Nor of the degrading of living conditions for American
| workers as their cost of housing is bid up, their schools swamped
| and their access to health services impeded. I laid this out in NYC
| Mayor Adams Has Migrant Crisis "Solution": Attack Living Standards
| Of N.Y. Working Class.

Does Susie Wiles see signs in her (or Bill Stepien's before her (or
Brad Parscale's before him)) internal polling that legacy American
proles comprehend per-capita GDP or that the Cheap Labor
of scab workers might not be evenly distributed?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Lastly, Adam Schiff is likely going to be the purple tie candidate
supported by the professionally Republican and communist Democrats