MEDIA: "WHO DO THEY THINK WE ARE, BLACK LIVES MATTER?" Lydia And Tucker--The Full Transcript

Sujet : MEDIA: "WHO DO THEY THINK WE ARE, BLACK LIVES MATTER?" Lydia And Tucker--The Full Transcript
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 16. Mar 2024, 13:33:42
VDare's Lydia Brimelow on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her path
to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's inability to convince David
McIntosh's Club for Growth to buy advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM to make Donald Trump regret taking Jared Kushner's advice
to downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against Joe
Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/who-do-they-think-we-are-black-lives-matter-lydia-and-tucker-the-full-transcript>
| I mean, our issues have won every argument that we've made. Their
| immigration exacerbates all issues. It's the queen of all issues.
| When you have mass immigration, unvetted--even vetted when you're
| talking about legal immigration, you're bringing in huge numbers of
| doctors or CEOs or whatever--I mean, it still has the same effects
| on the social fabric of a community.

Will Trump nominate Mike Flynn to his cabinet and will Mitch McConnell
consent?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Not all, but Trump's worst "advisors" are chronically unemployable
losers whose livelihoods depend on him. That's why they're so