MEDIA: H-1B visa registrations begin, here's all you need to know

Sujet : MEDIA: H-1B visa registrations begin, here's all you need to know
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 20. Mar 2024, 12:56:10
The anonymous Press Trust of India hack for Times of India on whether
Donald Trump will nominate NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to
succeed Ur M Jaddou at USCIS.GOV and whether Amy Swonger believes Mitch
McConnell will consent:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/migrate/h-1b-visa-registrations-begin-heres-all-you-need-to-know/printarticle/108290719.cms>
| In 2022, there were a total of 308,613 registrations, from which
| 131,924 applications were selected for further processing. Moving to
| 2023, registrations increased to 483,927, with 127,600 applications
| being selected. In 2024, there was a notable rise in registrations,
| reaching 780,884, and the number of applications selected amounted
| to 188,400.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed
by Ron's failure to find a donor amongst Miriam Adelson, Robert
Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie
Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes,
David Sacks and Steve Wynn to buy advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American
proles that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan comprehensive immigration
reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune
so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby includes the magic words: "merit
based"?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Can't forget that "What Is a Woman?" has blown up, creeping toward
200 million views and nearly 470K likes But I guess none of this