MEDIA: Marco Rubio: Biden Is Welcoming a Deadly 'Mass Migration' and Invasion

Sujet : MEDIA: Marco Rubio: Biden Is Welcoming a Deadly 'Mass Migration' and Invasion
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 20. Mar 2024, 12:56:38
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Casey DeSantis recommended Ron steal Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM campaign bullhorn to explain the political economy that
drove Little Marco to attempt political suicide and why Ron was well-
suited to resist that temptation:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2024/02/28/marco-rubio-biden-is-welcoming-an-invasion-a-mass-migration/>
| Rubio earned his understanding of migration the hard way -- when he
| was used by the establishment as the freshman Latino "Republican
| Savior" front-man for the establishment's "Gang of Eight" cheap-
| labor bill of 2013. He exited the elite-backed amnesty push in 2014,
| so helping ensure its defeat in the House.
|
| In 2023, he wrote what he learned from that near-disaster in his
| book, titled "Decades of Decadence: How Our Spoiled Elites Blew
| America's Inheritance of Liberty, Security, and Prosperity":
|
||     Across this country today, the immigration system has been
|| corrupted and exploited. And it began, as many of America's problems
|| do, with the fundamental shift toward a globalized economy.
||     But not every business could be exported, which meant Wall
|| Street simply figured out how to import cheap labor, much of it
|| [clarification, not all] coming from illegal immigrants. This was a
|| slower, more subtle process. Sure, some politicians made a big deal
|| about "jobs Americans wouldn't do," but otherwise the only outcry
|| came from workers who found their wages stalled, benefits cut, and
|| hours slashed until they could be replaced by someone willing to
|| work more hours for less.
||     More often than not, it is about jobs Wall Street doesn't want
|| Americans to do because hiring Americans would require higher wages
|| and better working conditions. To them, it is better to import cheap
|| labor and buy off Americans with cash welfare programs provided by
|| the government.
|
| In contrast, the board and top executives of Fox News hide the huge
| wealth transfer and pocketbook damage caused by migration. Instead,
| it plays up the chaos, crime, and potential threat of terrorism.

Does Amy Swonger recommend that Donald Trump endorse Little Rubio to
succeed Mitch McConnell at Republican.Senate.GOV?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Not strange at all. Trump's biggest fear is DeSantis beats him and
blows out Biden bc it makes it apparent that Trump was always a