MEDIA: Buttigieg: Biden Didn't Axe Effective Trump Border Policies, Just Family Separation, 'Our Economy Is Pulling People'

Sujet : MEDIA: Buttigieg: Biden Didn't Axe Effective Trump Border Policies, Just Family Separation, 'Our Economy Is Pulling People'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 18:42:12
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Ian Hanchett
on whether Donald Trump will nominate NASSCOM/America First Policy
Institute's Chad Wolf to succeed Alejandro Mayorkas and whether Amy
Swonger believes John Thune will consent:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/03/06/buttigieg-biden-didnt-axe-effective-trump-border-policies-just-family-separation-our-economy-is-pulling-people/>
| Buttigieg and Kernen then talked over each other with Kernen saying
| the border was much better under Trump and Buttigieg saying, "Okay,
| he got rid of family separation. ... He got rid of the policy to
| tear children out of the arms of their parents, that's true. But it
| is not true, some of the other things that have been suggested."
|
| Buttigieg then turned to bipartisan efforts on immigration reform,
| which he said have existed for a long time.
|
| Later, Buttigieg added, "The last administration cut legal
| immigration. And meanwhile, our economy is pulling people, just as
| much as terrible conditions in Latin America are pushing people. And
| when there's finally a bipartisan compromise that would help address
| at least some of those issues, congressional Republicans couldn't
| get it done, because Donald Trump, who's not even in elected office,
| killed it. That is a fact."

Does Casey DeSantis dream of a do-over where Ron convinces Lachlan
Murdoch to use FoxNews.COM to make Trump regret taking Jared Kushner's
advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"BREAKING: ABC poll shows Independents have now swung back to Trump
and Biden is getting slaughtered in head-to-head matchups with the