MEDIA: Weren't We Supposed to 'Learn to Code?'

Sujet : MEDIA: Weren't We Supposed to 'Learn to Code?'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 24. Mar 2024, 13:47:59
Edward Welsch for Chronicles on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that
Ron was unable to find a funder amongst Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow,
Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus,
Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David
Sacks and Steve Wynn to buy advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
with the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American proles in Iowa
and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and
Mitch McConnell so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the
magic words: "merit based":
<URL:https://chroniclesmagazine.org/editorials/werent-we-supposed-to-learn-to-code/>
| A leaked video of IBM Chief Executive Arvind Krishna allegedly
| coercing his employees to hire based on racial quotas to improve
| diversity statistics was published in December by undercover
| investigative journalist James O'Keefe.
|
| "So we take underrepresented and gender. You've got to move both
| forward by a percentage. That leads to a plus on your bonus. By the
| way, if you lose, you lose part of your bonus," Krishna said in the
| video, which was filmed by an IBM insider in 2021. "I'm not trying
| to finesse this. So for blacks, we should try to get towards 13-
| point-something percent. On Hispanics, you got to get into the mid-
| teens."
|
| Paul Cormier, the chairman of IBM's software subsidiary, Red Hat,
| who is also in the video, follows Krishna by adding, "I could name
| multiple leaders over the last year-plus, that were held accountable
| [for failing to meet diversity targets] to the point that they're no
| longer here at Red Hat."

Will Trump nominate Never Back Down's Ken Cuccinelli to succeed Ur M
Jaddou at USCIS.GOV and will John Thune consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"This is right. I didn't argue what these people are claiming but
they're so insecure and worried about Trump's vulnerability that