MEDIA: Joe Biden's Deputies Quietly Block Haitian Exodus

Sujet : MEDIA: Joe Biden's Deputies Quietly Block Haitian Exodus
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 26. Mar 2024, 13:42:02
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Donald Trump regrets dispatching Jared and Ivanka Kushner
to Silicon Valley to sue for peace with the likes of Mark Zuckerberg:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/03/16/joe-bidens-deputies-quietly-block-haitian-exodus/>
| Biden's deputies also do not want to cause problems for their allies
| in the business-backed pro-migration lobby groups. For example, NBC
| reported that the boat interception was denounced by The Haitian
| Bridge Alliance, an advocacy group that is backed by Mark
| Zuckerberg's FWD.us lobby group for investors.
|
||     "There is a specific disdain when it comes to Haitian asylum-
|| seekers," said Guerline Jozef, a human rights advocate and co-
|| founder of the Haitian Bridge Alliance. "The first [U.S.] act is not
|| 'How do we protect the people?' it is 'How do we deter them and how
|| do we make sure they don't make it to our shores?'"
|
| More importantly, Zuckerberg's group is silent on the Haitian exodus
| even as it is calling for the award of temporary amnesties -- dubbed
| Temporary Protective Status -- to a massive population of migrants
| from Central American countries.
|
| Overall, Biden's deputies strongly support large-scale Haitian
| migration into Americans' communities, housing, jobs, and
| workplaces.

Does Casey DeSantis regret that her path to WhiteHouse.GOV was wiped
away by Ron's failure to secure the support of David McIntosh's Club
for Growth to buy advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with
the likes of Mike Emmons warning legacy American proles in New
Hampshire and Iowa that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson
and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the
magic words: "merit based"?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Donald Trump's response to Tucker's question on if the U.S. should
support regime change in Russia? "No. We should support regime