MEDIA: Charter school proposes to use H-1B visa program to fill teacher vacancies

Sujet : MEDIA: Charter school proposes to use H-1B visa program to fill teacher vacancies
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 31. Mar 2024, 13:57:52
Guam Daily Post's Jolene Toves on whether Casey DeSantis advised Ron
to encourage David McIntosh's Club for Growth to deploy the likes of
Mike Emmons onto the likes of Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to remind
legacy American proles that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby includes
the magic words: "merit-based":
<URL:https://www.postguam.com/news/local/charter-school-proposes-to-use-h-1b-visa-program-to-fill-teacher-vacancies/article_8302e6d6-e73a-11ee-b3d7-5b254ddc24c9.html>
| "Again, I go back to the petition of the H-1, we're really short,
| the whole island (is) really short. Go back to the H-1 petition. ...
| I think we should really look at that. You don't have to hire (an)
| attorney to do that. For positions that are really short, you can
| bring in your H-1. And the H-1 program you can just have for three
| years - maximum six years," Ovalles said.
|
| The H-1B status is available to a person who has been offered a
| temporary professional position by a U.S. employer. The vacant
| position must require the applicant have a bachelor's degree at
| minimum to qualify for H-1B status.
|
| "The mainland is getting all their teachers from (the) Philippines,"
| Ovalles said.

Does Susie Wiles see signs in her (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad
Parscale before him)) polling of legacy American proles why they won't
let their sons and daughters grow up to be teachers?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Are true believing grassroots leaders turning on Trump because
Soros (whose money Trump took) put them up to it? No. They just care