MEDIA: Democrats Mostly Win 2024 DHS Budget Battle

Sujet : MEDIA: Democrats Mostly Win 2024 DHS Budget Battle
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Apr 2024, 12:53:17
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Casey and Ron DeSantis wonder if a whisper capaign via
Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM insinuating that Donald Trump was
bribed or blackmailed by Vladimir Putin into endorsing the likes of
Mike Johnson would have capitalized on Trump Dissappointment Syndrome
infections among legacy American proles:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/22/democrats-mostly-win-dhs-budget-battle/>
| Pro-establishment and pro-migration Republicans hold the balance of
| power in the evenly divided Senate and House. They can usually ally
| with Democrats to frustrate populist and conservative goals.
|
| For example, House Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La) is an immigration
| hawk -- but he is also facing a "discharge petition" pushed by pro-
| business Republicans who are working hand-in-hand with Democrats.
| The bipartisan petition is being used to push a giveaway migration
| bill through the House -- but may be deflated by the GOP
| establishment's win in 2024 funding bill.

Will Johnson's House.GOV use the power of purse against Trump's
WhiteHouse.GOV 2.0?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"This is right. I didn't argue what these people are claiming but
they're so insecure and worried about Trump's vulnerability that