MEDIA: Canada extends work permit processing for H-1B visa holders who missed out due to cap

Sujet : MEDIA: Canada extends work permit processing for H-1B visa holders who missed out due to cap
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Apr 2024, 12:55:51
Times of India's anonymous hack on whether Ur M Jaddou's USCIS.GOV
will release the number of the Cheap Labor Lobby's H-1B scab workers
who have self-deported because of the Big Tech crash:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/work/canada-extends-work-permit-processing-for-h-1b-visa-holders-who-missed-out-due-to-cap/articleshow/108691651.cms>
| Canada has announced it will be processing work permits for some H-
| 1B visa holders who had applied for the pilot programme before the
| deadline, but were unsuccessful because of the announced cap. It's
| important to note that this policy serves to clarify internal
| processing procedures and does not extend invitations for new
| principal applicants to apply at this time, the Immigration,
| Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) clarified.
|
| A temporary public policy, effective September 27, 2023, was
| launched by the IRCC to facilitate specific applications received
| under the H-1B open work permit measure initiated on July 16, 2023.

Will Donald Trump replace Jaddou with NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken
Cuccinelli and will Cuccinelli release the number of Canadian passport
holders that Justin Trudeau re-exports to .US via the TN visa?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"If you're America First, this is basically as good a win we can get
without the White House. If you're Trump First or on the left,