MEDIA: Analysts Ponder Impact of Intel's $8.5 Billion CHIPS Act Subsidy

Sujet : MEDIA: Analysts Ponder Impact of Intel's $8.5 Billion CHIPS Act Subsidy
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 03. Apr 2024, 12:36:16
EE Times' Alan Patterson on whether Casey DeSantis regrets that her
path to WhiteHouse.GOV was dashed by Ron's failure to secure the
support of David McIntosh's Club for Growth to buy advertisements on
Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM warning legacy American proles in Iowa
and New Hampshire that Donald Trump will sign bipartisan comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of Mike Johnson
and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors include the
magic words: "merit-based"?
<URL:https://www.eetimes.com/analysts-ponder-impact-of-intels-8-5-billion-chips-act-subsidy/>
| He worries that U.S. university enrollments are declining,
| especially in STEM fields. The U.S. talent gap may push the nation
| toward opening more H-1B visas to overseas nationals, according to
| Dallesasse.
|
| "You hear industry executives saying we need to make sure that we're
| not shutting down access to talented workers from around the globe.
| We also need to make sure that we're creating opportunity for other
| workers in the U.S."
|
| The U.S. has lost an alarming amount of its electronics industry in
| the past 40 years, said Dallesasse, who began his career as an
| electronics engineer during that time.

Will Trump nominate Eugene Scalia to succeed Julie Su at DoL.GOV and
does Amy Swonger believe Thune will consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Here's some easy/true talking points for Congressional Republicans
who are afraid of press ambushes regarding Jan. 6: 1) Officer Brian