MEDIA: Trump Says Biden's Open Border Taking Job Opportunities Away from Black Americans

Sujet : MEDIA: Trump Says Biden's Open Border Taking Job Opportunities Away from Black Americans
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 09. Jul 2024, 13:38:21
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli
advised Casey DeSantis to make Ron's top priority lobbying David
McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG for permission to make Donald Trump
regret taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay the National Question
on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/06/27/trump-says-bidens-open-border-taking-job-opportunities-away-from-black-americans/>
| Trump also hammered Biden for inflation, which has been exacerbated
| by Biden's inflow of many migrant consumers and renters:
|
||     He caused the inflation, and it's killing black families and
|| Hispanic families, and just about everybody. It's killing people.
|| They can't buy groceries anymore. -- you look at the cost of food,
|| where it's double, triple and quadruple, they can't live. They're
|| not living anymore. He caused this inflation.
||     I gave him a country with essentially no inflation. It was
|| perfect. It was so good. All he had to do is leave it alone. He
|| destroyed it with his green new scam and ... all this money that's
|| being thrown out the window. He caused inflation, as sure as you're
|| sitting there.
|
| Despite the evidence, Trump did not blame Biden's migration for
| causing inflation, rising housing prices, and boosting mortgage
| rates. Nor did he blame Biden's migration for cutting wages or for
| pushing white Americans out of jobs, wages, and homes.

Will Trump nominate AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to succeed
Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and what price does Amy Swonger estimate
John Thune (or Rick Scott) will demand Trump pay for his consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"President Trump Nails It The Biggest Enemy Of The American People
Is The Corrupt Establishment In Our Own Country "There must also be