MEDIA: How Trump Can Lose the Debate--By Appealing To Minorities, Instead Of His Base

Sujet : MEDIA: How Trump Can Lose the Debate--By Appealing To Minorities, Instead Of His Base
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 09. Jul 2024, 13:38:59
Ann Coulter on whether Susie Wiles sees signs in her polling (or Bill
Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale before him)) that legacy American
proles are seeking a tribune in their war against the Cheap Labor
Lobby's effort to dispossess them:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-how-trump-can-lose-the-debate-by-appealing-to-minorities-instead-of-his-base>
| Remember, Republicans (especially Trump): Democrats are smarter than
| you are. If it were remotely possible for immigrants ever to vote
| 60% to 70% for the GOP, instead of 60% to 70% for the Democrats,
| Sen. Chuck Schumer would be demanding an Iron Dome on our southern
| border. If Republicans, rather than Democrats, consistently won
| nearly 90% of the black vote, he'd be calling for a poll tax to take
| the literacy test.
|
| Or Trump can take the advice of strategic genius Kushner and blow
| off his most loyal voters because, after all, "Where else are they
| going to go?"

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advise Ron
and Casey DeSantis to get the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to warn voters in Iowa and New Hampshire that
Trump will betray them by signing the permanent bipartisan fusion
party's comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the
likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby
authors include the magic words: merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"But la resistance was always about France, not about de Gaulle,
just as the Exodus was never about Moses, but about the Israelites