MEDIA: Preventing Non-Citizen Voting: Chip Roy's SAVE Act, Stephen Miller's Lawfare

Sujet : MEDIA: Preventing Non-Citizen Voting: Chip Roy's SAVE Act, Stephen Miller's Lawfare
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 10. Jul 2024, 12:53:06
VDare's Former Agent on whether Donald Trump will nominate NASSCOM.IN/
AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to succeed Alejandro Mayorkas as
DHS.GOV and how much Amy Swonger predicts it will cost Trump to win
John Thune (or Rick Scott's) consent:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/preventing-non-citizen-voting-chip-roy-s-save-act-stephen-miller-s-lawfare>
| This is a step in the right direction; however, let us not forget
| that Mayorkas controls DHS. Do you think the Cuban immivader will
| let DHS comply?  Nevertheless, I commend Stephen Miller's attempts
| to do something about this foreseeable problem. It's worth a try and
| better than doing nothing.
|
| "We keep fighting because we don't know what the future will bring."
| (Or something like that.)

Is Steve Sailer's Citizenism popular with legacy American proles in
Susie Wiles' surveys of potential Trump voters?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump should refuse to surrender to New York and use this
opportunity to work with DeSantis, who has said Florida will not