MEDIA: Waivers for DACA Recipients Open Narrow Path for Work Relief

Sujet : MEDIA: Waivers for DACA Recipients Open Narrow Path for Work Relief
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 10. Jul 2024, 12:55:02
Michael Bloomberg's guest blogger, Andrew Kreighbaum on whether
Donald Trump will nominate NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli to
succeed Ur M Jaddou at USCIS.GOV:
<URL:https://news.bloomberglaw.com/daily-labor-report/waivers-for-daca-recipients-open-narrow-path-for-work-relief>
| An initiative by the Biden administration to steer undocumented
| young people with college degrees to long-term employment-based
| visas may offer relief to only a narrow group of Dreamers.
|
| The policy, rolled out alongside an ambitious new parole plan for
| undocumented spouses of US citizens, puts new emphasis on waivers
| for immigrants whose presence would serve the national interest.
|
| It could also offer applicants and their employers more certainty of
| their ability to live and work in the US, an outcome that large tech
| firms like Microsoft and Alphabet Inc. have urged for all recipients
| of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival protections, the program
| for undocumented people who arrived in the US as children.

Does NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf advise Trump to
trade DACA amnesty for Big .EDU's "merit-based" Staple a Green Card?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I understand today is President Trump's arraignment, but we must
NOT take our eyes off of the prize. a--*Today is Election Day in