MEDIA: Analysis: Mass Immigration Drastically 'Reshaping' the American South

Sujet : MEDIA: Analysis: Mass Immigration Drastically 'Reshaping' the American South
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 14. Jul 2024, 16:03:59
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John
Binder on whether Susie Wiles has surveyed legacy American proles
on how many of the 8+B globe's top two quintiles they prefer Donald
Trump import into 350M America:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/02/analysis-mass-immigration-drastically-reshaping-the-american-south/>
| For example, in 1990, Texas and Florida were the only two southern
| states that had more than half a million foreign-born residents.
| Today, six southern states had foreign-born populations that exceed
| a million: Texas, Florida, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, and
| Georgia.
|
| At the same time, Alabama, Mississippi, and West Virginia have seen
| little growth in their foreign-born populations. In each state, the
| foreign-born population represents less than five percent of the
| total population.
|
| The findings are significant as they could help shift the nation's
| electorate.
|
| Annually, the U.S. admits more than a million foreign nationals on
| green cards -- about 7-in-10 of whom arrive through the process
| known as "chain migration," whereby newly naturalized citizens can
| sponsor an unlimited number of foreign relatives for green cards.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advise Casey
DeSantis to make Ron's top priority to solicit funds from the likes
of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken
Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy,
Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run
advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons
warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald
Trump will betray them by signing the permanent bipartisan fusion
party's bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed
by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor
Lobby authors include the magic words, merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Elon is right. The Washington Post, along with the majority of
mainstream media outlets, lost most, if not all, of their