MEDIA: Democrats Scoff at Trump's 'Black Jobs' Migration Outreach

Sujet : MEDIA: Democrats Scoff at Trump's 'Black Jobs' Migration Outreach
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 16. Jul 2024, 12:41:33
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes tried
to convince Casey DeSantis to make Ron's top priority convincing
David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons
to make Donald Trump regret taking Jared Kushner's advice to downplay
the National Question and instead focus on First Step Act criminal
justice reform on the campaign trail against Joe Biden and Kamala
Harris:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/05/democrats-hide-white-collar-amnesty-for-dada-illegals/>
| Trump's rivals were also quick to throw the racism charge, despite
| his stated concerns for black employment.
|
| "He didn't say they're taking jobs from all Americans because he
| doesn't think of those jobs as ones held by typical Americans --
| white people like him," wrote columnist Leslie Gray Streeter at
| TheBaltimoreBanner.com:
|
||     Lawyer, doctor, administrator, teacher, manager, journalist?
|| These are not inherently Black jobs in Trump's mind, which is to say
|| they are white ones. So it's just those Black and native-born brown
|| people fighting for the jobs on the bottom, and aren't we lucky to
|| have him looking out for us?
|
| Streeter likely is oblivious to the donor pressure on Trump to
| ignore the impact of migration on whites' jobs. Those pressures
| exist because most of the wage cuts ensured by migration are
| suffered by whites, including the many university graduates whose
| salaries are cut by the inflow of white-collar visa workers.

Will Trump nominate Eugene Scalia to succeed Julie Su at DoL.GOV and
how much does Amy Swonger estimate it will cost Trump to convince John
Thune (or Rick Scott) to consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Ron DeSantis '24 began long before people were paying attention.
It started when the top echelon of the GOPe UniParty saw candidate