MEDIA: Trump's generous green card proposal tickles tech companies' fancy

Sujet : MEDIA: Trump's generous green card proposal tickles tech companies' fancy
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 16. Jul 2024, 12:42:51
Texas Horn's Ethan Xu for The Blaze on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken
Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to make Ron's top
priority securing donations from the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert
Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie
Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes,
David Sacks and Steve Wynn to fund advertisements on Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons to make Donald Trump regret
his dispatching of Jared and Ivanka Kushner to Silicon Valley to sue for
peace with the likes of Mark Zuckerberg:
<URL:https://www.theblaze.com/return/trumps-generous-green-card-proposal-tickles-tech-companies-fancy>
| FWD.us, a pro-immigration lobbying organization founded by many
| Silicon Valley elites, including Mark Zuckerberg and "All-In"
| podcast host Chamath Palihapitiya, released a report calling for
| more immigration to lower inflation and "alleviate national labor
| shortages," arguing that "when labor is in short supply relative to
| demand, employers offer higher wages, which are in turn passed on to
| consumers, leading to rising prices." The report says, "As
| immigration decreased before and during the pandemic, [hospitality
| and construction] jobs remained largely unfilled, leading to extreme
| labor shortages and rising wages."

Does Susie Wiles see any hopes for a 2028 GOP aspirant for
WhiteHouse.GOV who doesn't run to Trump's right on the National
Question and which strivers will appear when Trump attempts to pass
the Cheap Labor Lobby's comprehensive immigration reform legislation?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Although it's truly that we likely wouldn't be facing our present
international conflicts and challenges if our current administration