MEDIA: I lost my dream job in the US because I couldn't get a work visa. In Canada, the pathway has been much smoother.

Sujet : MEDIA: I lost my dream job in the US because I couldn't get a work visa. In Canada, the pathway has been much smoother.
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 17. Jul 2024, 13:06:21
Vaishali Gauba for Business Insider on whether Susie Wiles (or Bill
Stepien before her (or Brad Parscale before him)) has asked legacy
American prole moms and dads why won't their daughters and sons grow
up to work for George Cheeks and Stephen Colbert:
<URL:https://www.businessinsider.com/work-visa-moved-usa-canada-immigrants-2024-7>
| When I left the US in 2017, Donald Trump had just become president.
| My understanding is that it's become harder to get a work visa in
| the US since.
|
| My work visa expires in October 2024, and I'm open to options for
| settling in Canada beyond that. Moving back to India is still a
| small possibility as my partner, and I have family there, but I like
| the quality of life in Canada, and I'm less concerned about my life
| being uprooted here than I was in the US.

How large is Justin Trudeau's scab worker re-export market and did
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey and
Ron DeSantis to enlist David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to run
advertisements on Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM reminding legacy
American proles that Trump included the TN visa in his NAFTA 2.0?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"My interview last night with @TuckerCarlson on the persecution of
President Trump and how the left's tribalization and radicalization