MEDIA: "It Will Come To Blood" SEVEN Years Later--The Left's Trump Inauguration Day Tantrum Foreshadowed The Assassination Attempt

Sujet : MEDIA: "It Will Come To Blood" SEVEN Years Later--The Left's Trump Inauguration Day Tantrum Foreshadowed The Assassination Attempt
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 19. Jul 2024, 14:11:21
VDare's Peter Brimelow on whether Donald Trump will nominate
NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to succeed Alejandro
Mayorkas at DHS.GOV:
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/it-will-come-to-blood-seven-years-later-the-left-s-trump-inauguration-day-tantrum-foreshadowed-the-assassination-attempt>
| The leaders of what I have called the nation of "Anti-America" have
| always been absolutely conscious that there is still time for the
| Historic Nation of America to unite, to throw off what from a
| demographic point of view is undeniably a Minority Occupation
| Government, and to stop its Electing A New People through
| immigration policy. And they are absolutely determined to prevent
| the Historic Nation of America from uniting--by "any means
| necessary."

Does Susie Wiles see any hope for a future GOP aspirant for
WhiteHouse.GOV who does not run to Trump's right on the Natinoal
Question and will Trump's pick to replace Mike Pence as his VP, JD
Vance, serve as a campaign surrogate for an immigration moratorium?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"'Why did I call the Taliban, because that's where the killing was.
They called me your Excellency...I don't know what they call Biden.'