MEDIA: How The Treason Bar Lies About Alien Voting

Sujet : MEDIA: How The Treason Bar Lies About Alien Voting
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 20. Jul 2024, 15:09:14
VDare's Federale on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and
Ken Cuccinelli advised Casey DeSantis to make Ron's top priority
securing the permission of David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to
deploy Ann Coulter as his campaign surrogate for the National
Question:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/are-democrats-really-worried-about-the-election-or-do-they-have-confidence-in-their-msm-allies-and-vote-counters>
| So Reichlin-Melnick lies cleverly, using a bit of truth to hide the
| lies. Given DHS and Social Security databases, the government can
| find out which registered voters are illegally voting. The most
| likely suspects in illegal voting, though, are legal aliens, not
| illegal aliens, as many legal aliens think they have the right to
| vote or are careless about which box they check when getting a
| driver's license. In fact, we have too many aliens voting. In fact,
| on the larger issue of those aliens who are voting, DHS is doing
| nothing.

Will Donald Trump nominate Bill Barr to succeed Merrick Garland at
Justice.GOV and NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV, will Barr prosecute
non-citizen voters, and will Wolf deport them?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"If Republicans voted for the ban so they can look like they're
taking on Big Tech, they're fooling no one. They haven't done a