MEDIA: Is The Fix In On The Illegal Aliens (Visa Overstayers) Called Documented Dreamers?

Sujet : MEDIA: Is The Fix In On The Illegal Aliens (Visa Overstayers) Called Documented Dreamers?
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 21. Jul 2024, 13:34:57
VDare's Federale on whether Susie Wiles recommends that Donald Trump
enlist Narendra Modi as his campaign surrogate for the National
Question:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/is-the-fix-in-on-the-illegal-aliens-visa-overstayers-called-documented-dreamers>
| Special shame here for Rand Paul. But the Indian Treason Bar wants
| to not only import one million Indians in one fell swoop, but also
| wants to import an oriental tyranny much like the Mughals or Delhi
| Sultanate. They have an "administrative solution" for refusal of
| Congress to act. A typical behavior pattern for the Treason Bar: if
| Congress refuses an amnesty of any sort, just ignore the law and
| create a solution by executive action, which is an attack on
| democracy itself. And who but Cyrus Mehta, Indian Super Treason Bar
| lawyer, the enemy of the Constitution, is behind it.

Will Mike Johnson impeach DHS.GOV's Alejandro Mayorkas and UCIS.GOV's
Ur M Jaddou and will John Thune (or Rick Scott) convict?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Daron Shaw should be well known to CTH readers {Go Deep}. Shaw has
been the Fox News poll manipulator and narrative engineer for over a