MEDIA: Trump VP Pick J.D. Vance Hailed as 'One of the Best' Senators on Immigration

Sujet : MEDIA: Trump VP Pick J.D. Vance Hailed as 'One of the Best' Senators on Immigration
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 22. Jul 2024, 12:53:08
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised
Casey DeSantis to make Ron's top priority convincing the likes of
Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken
Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy,
Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to fund
advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike Emmons
warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Donald
Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion party's bipartisan
comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the likes of
Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words, merit-based:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2024/07/15/trump-vp-pick-j-d-vance-hailed-as-one-of-the-best-senators-on-immigration/>
| Vance plucked an example from his home state of Ohio, noting how
| Springfield residents have dealt with rising housing prices and
| rents with limited space, as tens of thousands of newly arrived
| immigrants have put pressure on the market.
|
| While increasing housing prices, Vance said mass immigration lowers
| wages for those most likely to compete against illegal aliens for
| jobs: working-class Americans.
|
| Vance said:
|
||     I wonder, when you hear your colleagues and other economists
|| outside of the Fed talk about the influx of immigration and the fact
|| that it admittedly has put downward pressure on wages, obviously
|| that has put some downward pressure on inflation, but it also puts
|| downward pressure on the wages that people earn to pay for their
|| families.
|
| Trump has made similar remarks, trying mass immigration to
| Americans' cost of living.

Does Susie Wiles see signs in her polling (or Bill Stepien before her
(or Brad Parscale before him)) that affordable family formation is
popular with legacy American proles?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Oddly, Senator J.D Vance was a vitriolic Never Trumper throughout
his time in politics (exceptional hatred for Trump), until Vance had