MEDIA: Indian-American Congressman introduces bill to retain STEM grads in US

Sujet : MEDIA: Indian-American Congressman introduces bill to retain STEM grads in US
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 22. Jul 2024, 12:54:00
Times of India's Lubna Kably on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve
Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli advised Casey and Ron DeSantis to obtain
the permission of David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the
likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign
stage to warn legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that
Donald Trump will betray them by signing the permanent bipartisan
fusion party's comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed
by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap
Labor Lobby authors include the magic words, merit-based:
<URL:https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/us-canada-news/indian-american-congressman-introduces-bill-to-retain-stem-grads-in-us/articleshow/111731663.cms>
| Indian-American Congressman Thanedar has introduced a bill - 'Keep
| STEM Graduates in America Act' - it proposes reforms to the H-1B
| visa process and raises the number of available visas each year to
| enable STEM graduates to continue to stay and work in the US.
|
| While the bill has sparked off conversation among the Indian
| diaspora, the general feeling is that like other similar bills, this
| too will not see the light of the day. The only ray of hope is US
| Presidential nominee Donald Trump's recent statement in an interview
| that he favoured giving green cards to all foreign graduates of US
| universities.
|
| "Perhaps, the political climate has thawed in favour of retaining
| the best and brightest. A favourable legislation that would enable
| STEM students to stay and work in the US could at least come up for
| voting in the House and Senate," said a US attorney.

Does Susie Wiles recommend that Trump enlist Narendra Modi as his
campaign surrogate for the National Question?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"So we're just going to pretend that keeping the Obama holdovers in
place so they could burrow into the agencies helped? Or, how about