MEDIA: Trump Taps Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio) to Be His VP

Sujet : MEDIA: Trump Taps Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio) to Be His VP
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 23. Jul 2024, 12:34:17
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Andrew Arthur on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey
DeSantis to secure her path to WhiteHouse.GOV by having Ron secure
the permission of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley,
Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch,
Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn
to run advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the likes of Mike
Emmons warning legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that
Donald Trump will sign the permanent bipartisan fusion party's
bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the
likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby
authors include the magic words, merit-based:
<URL:https://cis.org/Arthur/Trump-Taps-Sen-JD-Vance-ROhio-Be-His-VP>
| Among other immigration-related bills, Sen. Vance has sponsored or
| co-sponsored S. 4529, which would mandate the use by all employers
| of E-Verify, an Internet-based system that enables businesses to
| determine whether employees are authorized to work; S. 3933, the
| "Laken Riley Act", which would mandate DHS detention of certain
| criminal aliens; S. 3915, which would prevent sanctuary cities from
| receiving community development block grants; S. 3668, which would
| allow states to erect protective fencing within 25 miles of the U.S.
| border; S. 3659, which would include a citizenship question on the
| decennial census and modify the apportionment of House seats so they
| are divided up based on the number U.S. citizens, not just
| residents, in each state; S. 3516, which would impose a fee on
| certain remittances to fund border security; and S.3187, the
| "Southern Border Transparency Act of 2023", which would require DHS
| to produce certain data.
|
| The immigration-reduction group Numbers USA gives him a grade of
| "A".

Is NumbersUSA prepared to mobilize legacy American proles against
Trump's plans to dispossess them and which GOP strivers for
WhiteHouse.GOV is Susie Wiles noticing that they are itching to be
their tribune?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The aforementioned disgraced censorship operative Nina Jankowicz
did an entire video, clumsily attempting to counteract the growing