MEDIA: Indian Student's Massive Visa Fraud Scheme Is No Laughing Matter

Sujet : MEDIA: Indian Student's Massive Visa Fraud Scheme Is No Laughing Matter
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 24. Jul 2024, 12:41:06
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Andrew Arthur on whether
Susie Wiles sees signs in her (or Bill Stepien before her (or Brad
Parscale before him)) internal polling that Donald Trump will face
a backlash led by a 2028 GOP candidate for WhiteHouse.GOV for
Commissioning Big .EDU's presidents and deans as privateers poaching
the 8+B globe's top two quintiles with dreams of escaping their
"shithole" countries:
<URL:https://cis.org/Arthur/Indian-Students-Massive-Visa-Fraud-Scheme-No-Laughing-Matter>
| Mohammed Atta and Marwan Al Shehhi -- the pilots of the planes
| crashed into the north and south towers of the World Trade Center on
| September 11th, respectively -- initially entered as tourists before
| seeking M-1 status for flight-training (the then-INS's approvals of
| those requests, six months to the day after 9/11, triggered
| Congress's creation of DHS, as I've explained elsewhere).
|
| In addition, Khaled Abu al Dahab and Wadih el Hage, both of whom
| were convicted for their roles in the August 1998 bombings of U.S.
| embassies in Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, had each
| entered the United States as students before they naturalized
| following marriages to citizens.
|
| And, of course 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (also known as
| "KSM") had studied engineering in the United States before
| graduating in December 1986 from North Carolina A&T. He later
| successfully applied for a tourist visa using a fake name in July
| 2001, but never apparently used it.

Does Vance know and will he dare tell Trump that Big .EDU dangles
promises of work visas and green cards to the 8+B globe's strivers in
order to put butts in American classroom seats and laboratory stools
at full freight?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"What's chilling is how words, laws, and the Constitution seem to
mean zip to the Marxist left. That means anything you've ever done