MEDIA: Don't Mourn the 'Old' Republican Party

Sujet : MEDIA: Don't Mourn the 'Old' Republican Party
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 27. Jul 2024, 12:30:30
John Grondelski for American Thinker on whether Susie Wiles sees
any hope for a GOP striver for WhiteHouse.GOV in 2028 who doesn't
run to Donald Trump's right on the National Question:
<URL:https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/07/don_t_mourn_the_old_republican_party.html>
| In 2016, the hillbillies, the rednecks, the white trash, the
| deplorables, the bitters clinging to their guns and Bibles, the
| Christian nationalists...all found somebody who at least sounded as
| though he got their concerns.  Who didn't ask for their votes while
| promising, in the name of "free trade," to export their jobs to
| China.  Who didn't campaign on "I know you want controlled
| immigration, but we really need an expanded guest worker program,
| more foreign H-1B computer programmers, and even more immigration."
| Who are fed up with protecting and coddling criminals.  Who didn't
| tell them that inflation was "transitory" and they shouldn't be so
| bothered about deciding whether to buy a house, gasoline, or eggs.

Will JD Vance shepherd Donald Trump's signature merit-based
immigration reform legislation thru Mike Johnson and John Thune's
Congress.GOV and who will step up to serve as legacy American proles'
tribune against their dispossession by the Cheap Labor Lobby?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Donald Trump has already encouraged Americans to give Bud Light a
"second chance," calling it a "great American brand." Naively, he