MEDIA: Blowhard Gives Boring Speech, But Hard Not To Catch RNC Enthusiasm

Sujet : MEDIA: Blowhard Gives Boring Speech, But Hard Not To Catch RNC Enthusiasm
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 28. Jul 2024, 12:51:22
VDare's John Derbyshire on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli
and Steve Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to have Ron plead their case
to David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG that their path to WhiteHouse.GOV
was deploying the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's
FoxNews.COM campaign stage to warn legacy American proles in Iowa and
New Hampshire that Donald Trump will betray them by signing the Cheap
Labor Lobby's bipartisan comprehensive immigration reform legislation
passed by the likes of Mike Johnson and John Thune so long the Cheap
Labor Lobby authors include the magic words, "merit-based":
<URL:https://vdare.com/articles/john-derbyshire-blowhard-gives-boring-speech-but-hard-not-to-catch-rnc-enthusiasm>
| In hit number one Trump was talking about the moment he got shot
| last Saturday: "I was discussing the great job my administration did
| on immigration at the southern border."
|
| In hits numbers two through five, the word "immigration" was
| immediately preceded by the word "illegal" every time.
|
| So: in an hour-and-a-half speech, not a word, not a whisper, about
| legal immigration. Over at the U.S. Tech Workers X handle, they are
| weeping softly.

Will JD Vance be Trump's salesman on Trump's signature immigration
legislation?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Juneteenth, of course, is merely one in a series of elite-driven
political changes. Americans do not want the country flooded with