MEDIA: Gallup: 'Sharply More Americans Want to Curb Immigration to U.S.'

Sujet : MEDIA: Gallup: 'Sharply More Americans Want to Curb Immigration to U.S.'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 28. Jul 2024, 12:51:40
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Andrew Arthur, on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey
DeSantis to make Ron's top priority securing the permission of David
McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to seize Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
campaign bullhorn to stump for an immigration moratorium and outflank
Donald Trump from the right on the National Question:
<URL:https://cis.org/Arthur/Gallup-Sharply-More-Americans-Want-Curb-Immigration-US>
| That impeachment posed such a serious threat to the president's
| political future that Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.)
| was forced to neuter his chamber's powerful constitutional
| impeachment authority to prevent a hearing in the Upper Chamber in
| which Mayorkas' failings would be exposed.
|
| The third factor, ironically, was the so-called "bipartisan Senate
| border bill", negotiated last fall and winter by Sens. Jim Lankford
| (R-Okla.), Krysten Sinema (I-Ariz.), and Chris Murphy (D-Conn.) and
| introduced by the trio in February.
|
| The White House and Democratic congressional leaders heralded that
| bill as a palliative that would provide the president with critical
| tools he "needed" to bring the border under control.

Will Trump task JD Vance to sell his merit-based, comprehensive
immigration reform legislation to legacy American proles and will
Vance consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Wray has dodged or obfuscated on every tough question from the
laptop from hell to the identity of the alleged Jan. 5 pipe bomber