MEDIA: More On The Lies That Guard The Immigration Court Amnesty And Open Borders

Sujet : MEDIA: More On The Lies That Guard The Immigration Court Amnesty And Open Borders
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 29. Jul 2024, 12:17:07
VDare's Federale  on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli advised
Casey DeSantis to make Ron's top priority obtaining the permission of
David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to remind legacy American proles that
Donald Trump attacked Joe Biden and Kamala Harris from the left for not
importing enough Afghans and then failed to invite any to live with him
at Mar-a-Lago:
<URL:https://vdare.com/posts/more-on-the-lies-that-guard-the-immigration-court-amnesty-and-open-borders>
| Which brings us to more deception by the government. In the June
| border statistics, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) claims a
| near record low number of illegal aliens arrested at the border,
| 88,612, but that number is deceptive, as it does not include those
| aliens who arrived at a POE without a visa, but were paroled in,
| which CBP does not report. It also does not include those otherwise
| inadmissible aliens who won the CBP One Amnesty, which for June was
| 41,800, and the CHNV Parole Amnesty for those aliens from Cuba,
| Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela, totaling 32,699, but strangely does
| not include separate Family Reunification Parole for citizens of
| Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, and
| Honduras. Nor does it include Afghan or Ukrainian parole programs.
| And, of course, not including got-aways.

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
estimate it will cost Trump to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott) to
consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"I see Tara is talking to Susie Wiles, who was shitcanned by
DeSantis and ran from Tallahassee in disgrace--right to Mar-a-Lago,