MEDIA: Globalist Magazine Admits Migration Cuts Wages

Sujet : MEDIA: Globalist Magazine Admits Migration Cuts Wages
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 31. Jul 2024, 12:40:46
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Donald Trump will enlist JD Vance to sell his signature
betrayal of legacy American proles, merit-based comprehensive
immigration reform legislation drafted by the Cheap Labor Lobby and
passed by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune's Senate.GOV:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/07/23/globalist-magazine-admits-migration-cuts-wages/>
| The admission by a pro-migration publication is a useful vaccine
| against continued claims by reporters at pro-migration media outlets
| that migration is good for Americans. For example, Jonathan Weisman,
| a politics writer for the New York Times, wrote a July 18 article
| scoffing at Sen. JD Vance's criticism of U.S. immigration policy,
| saying:
|
||     Decades of economic research have also raised doubts that
|| immigrants -- especially undocumented immigrants -- really suppress
|| domestic wages. Most immigrant labor goes to work Americans don't
|| want, like in farm labor and meatpacking. Legal immigrants are often
|| highly skilled, imported specifically for industries where skilled
|| Americans are in short supply.
|
| "The theory that immigrants drive down wages and employment
| opportunities for the native-born has been repeatedly tested," Eric
| Levitz at Vox.com wrote on July 17. "The consensus of the empirical
| literature suggests they generally do not," he insisted without
| checking Goldman Sachs or the White House's economic advisors.

If not Casey and Ron DeSantis, who does Susie Wiles predict will step
up as tribune for legacy American proles and their posterity?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Where are the organized and official updates to let the American
people know what has been found out about the assassination attempt