MEDIA: Joe Biden Vows to Block Bill Requiring Proof of U.S. Citizenship to Vote, Calls Noncitizens Voting 'Extraordinarily Rare'

Sujet : MEDIA: Joe Biden Vows to Block Bill Requiring Proof of U.S. Citizenship to Vote, Calls Noncitizens Voting 'Extraordinarily Rare'
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Aug 2024, 12:50:42
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see John Binder
on whether Donald Trump will nominate Wilbur Ross to succeed Gina
Raimondo at Commerce.GOV, Ross's Census.GOV will count aliens when
apportioning congressional districts, and whether John Thune (or Rick
Scott) will consent and how much does Amy Swonger it will cost:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/07/09/joe-biden-vows-block-bill-requiring-proof-us-citizenship-vote-calls-noncitizens-voting-extraordinarily-rare/>
| Instead, the Biden administration says Congress ought to pass the
| Freedom to Vote Act which would restore voting rights to millions of
| felons who are no longer serving their prison sentences. The bill
| would also usher in nationwide mail-in voting as well as nationwide
| automatic voter registration.
|
| As Breitbart News reported, House Democrats are whipping votes
| against the SAVE Act -- putting vulnerable swing district electeds
| in a tough spot just months ahead of the November election.
|
| Requiring proof of U.S. citizenship to vote is hugely popular with
| Americans.

Will Trump deploy JD Vance to brief legacy American proles on America's
Rotten Boroughs?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"This is all you people talk about. Nobody cares. Trump wants camps
for the homeless and Patriot Cities. All you want to do is cry about