MEDIA: Michigan's Muslim Voters May Block Jewish Gov. Josh Shapiro from Being Democrats' VP Pick

Sujet : MEDIA: Michigan's Muslim Voters May Block Jewish Gov. Josh Shapiro from Being Democrats' VP Pick
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 01. Aug 2024, 12:51:26
Via Breitbart Immigration, Breitbart.COM/immigration, see Neil Munro
on whether Susie Wiles has noticed that American Jews are increasingly
open to a pro-American prole policy of an immigration moratorium and
whether Donald Trump and JD Vance will stump for one:
<URL:https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/07/23/michigans-muslim-voters-may-block-jewish-gov-josh-shapiro-from-being-democrats-vp-pick/>
| In prior years, Shapiro has tried to win Muslim voters in
| Pennsylvania, according to a December 2022 article in Arab American
| News. "Josh was at the forefront of fighting against the Muslim ban
| [Trump's 2017 curbs on Muslim migration], along with other
| Democrats," claimed one Muslim political advocate.
|
| The emotional wounds held by politicized Muslims will likely last
| throughout the 2024 election, especially once Israel extinguishes
| Hamas's underground leadership.
|
| "Middle East politics definitely play a role in the majority of Arab
| American and Muslim voters and how they make their final decisions
| when it comes to voting," Amny Shuraydi, a lecturer at the
| University of Michigan-Dearborn told Voice of America in March.

Did NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advise Casey
DeSantis to obtain permission from David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG
for Ron to grab Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM campaign bullhorn to make
Trump regret trying to outflank Joe Biden and Kamala Harris from the
left on the importation Afghan Mohammedans after the fall of Kabul?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"So, as we focus on the corrupt elements of the ruling class, the
Justice Department, and the National Security Establishment,