MEDIA: What Trump's Green Card promise means for students

Sujet : MEDIA: What Trump's Green Card promise means for students
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 04. Aug 2024, 12:42:43
Dirghayu Kaushik for Times of India on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's
Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to make it
Ron's top priority to secure the permission of David McIntosh's
ClubForGrowth.ORG to deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan
Murdoch's FoxNews.COM to warn legacy American proles that Donald
Trump will betray them by signing the Cheap Labor Lobby's merit-
based comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by Mike
Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune's (or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV:
<URL:https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/save/donald-trumps-green-card-promise-what-it-means-for-indian-students-planning-to-study-in-the-usa/articleshow/112059074.cms>
| 1. Political Feasibility: Such a significant change to immigration
| policy would require congressional approval. Given the current
| political climate, this proposal would likely face substantial
| opposition. In the last 10 years, Trump has been against immigration
| - and probably this statement is made to improve his reputation from
| "Anti-immigrants" to a "Supporter". So, if we assume that granting
| green cards to immigrants is politically and practically impossible,
| there might be some benefits that would be given to the
| international students.

Will Trump deploy JD Vance to sell to legacy American proles the merit-
based dispossession of their posterity and which 2028 GOP strivers for
WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles predict will step up to be their
tribune?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"In 2021, Pentagon security bureaucrats targeted Michael Ellis and
Katie Arrington, Trump supporters who had obtained jobs in the