MEDIA: Absolutely devastating one-minute clip reveals the entire US media's propaganda game...

Sujet : MEDIA: Absolutely devastating one-minute clip reveals the entire US media's propaganda game...
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 05. Aug 2024, 12:48:42
An anonymous hack for Darren Beattie's Revolver.NEWS on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes and Ken Cuccinelli suggested to Casey
DeSantis that Ron should persuade David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG
that their path to WhiteHouse.GOV would be fortified by deploying the
likes of Mike Emmons to make Donald Trump regret taking Jared Kushner's
advice to downplay the National Question on the campaign trail against
Joe Biden and Kamala Harris:
<URL:https://revolver.news/2024/07/absolutely-devastating-one-minute-clip-reveals-entire-us-media-propaganda-game/>
| As you also know, the US border has spiraled out of control. In his
| first 100 days, Joe Biden scrapped all of Trump's successful
| policies that had kept our border secure and American citizens safe.
| When things started to unravel, Biden threw up his hands, pretending
| to be clueless about the chaos. In a bid to deflect responsibility
| (the one thing Joe is actually good at) and to seem concerned about
| the surge of illegals he invited over, Biden appointed Kamala Harris
| as the "border czar." From that moment on, the border debacle became
| her burden to bear--a burden she never managed to "unburden."

Will Trump nominate NASSCOM.IN/AmericaFirstPolicy.COM's Chad Wolf to
succeed Alejandro Mayorkas at DHS.GOV and how much does Amy Swonger
estimate it will cost Trump to convince John Thune (or Rick Scott) to
consent?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Trump is playing to win Securing funds for massive Republican
ballot harvesting operations Time to fight fire with fire