MEDIA: It's Not Pat Buchanan's Party

Sujet : MEDIA: It's Not Pat Buchanan's Party
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 09. Aug 2024, 12:52:58
Chronicles' Pedro Gonzalez on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes
and Ken Cuccinelli recommended that Casey DeSantis use the donations
of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken
Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy,
Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve Wynn to run
advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM reminding legacy American
proles that Donald Trump failed to award the Presidential Medal of
Freedom to Pat Buchanan:
<URL:https://chroniclesmagazine.org/web/its-not-pat-buchanans-party/>
| Similar arguments were made by other RNC speakers, like biotech
| entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy, who condemned illegal immigration
| while praising the farce that is mass legal immigration today.
| Ramaswamy's businesses have utilized the H-1B visa program,
| notoriously a source of cheaper labor for companies that don't want
| to pay an American worker a proper wage. But more to the point,
| condemning illegal immigration while exalting legal immigration,
| which is, under the status quo, deeply problematic in its own way,
| is not exactly a paleoconservative battle cry.

Will Trump task Vice President JD Vance to sell merit-based
comprehensive immigration reform legislation?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"So, here we are again, dealing with over-emotional, hysterical,
affluent, white, female liberals (AWFL) with Stage 5 Trump