MEDIA: Thousands of H-1B Visas Are Going to Middlemen Gaming the System

Sujet : MEDIA: Thousands of H-1B Visas Are Going to Middlemen Gaming the System
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 10. Aug 2024, 11:37:45
Michael Bloomberg's guest bloggers, Zachary Mider, Eric Fan, Denise
Lu, and Marie Patino on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and
Steve Cortes advised Casey DeSantis to make Ron's top priority
securing the permission of David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to
deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
campaign stage to remind legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Donald Trump slow-walked the conversion of the Cheap
Labor Lobby's scab worker import quota lottery to a wage ordered
queue:
<URL:https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2024-staffing-firms-game-h1b-visa-lottery-system/>
| The sort of manipulation found in the data "goes against the stated
| purpose of the program," says Ronil Hira, an associate professor of
| public policy at Howard University and a longtime critic of the H-1B
| program. The staffing and outsourcing firms crowd out worthy
| applicants in favor of lower-salary workers with less expertise, he
| says. "Employers that have a thumb on the scale are the ones that
| are paying the lowest wages."

Did Cuccinelli and Cortes advise DeSantis to warn legacy American
proles that Trump will sign the bipartisan fusion party's comprehensive
immigration reform legislation passed by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and
John Thune's Senate.GOV so long as the Cheap Labor Lobby authors
include the magic words: merit-based?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The Durham Report confirmed what we already knew: weaponized
federal agencies manufactured a false conspiracy theory about Trump-