MEDIA: Plain Speaking

Sujet : MEDIA: Plain Speaking
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 11. Aug 2024, 11:54:42
Via Steve Sailer's Substack.COM blog,
<URL:https://www.stevesailer.net/p/charles-murrays-review-of-my-anthology>
see Charles Murray for CRB on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes
and Ken Cuccinelli advised Casey DeSantis to make it Ron's top
priority securing the permission of David McIntosh's Club For Growth
to seize Donald Trump's right flank on the National Question and a
path to WhiteHouse.GOV by grabbing Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
campaign bullhorn to stump for an immigration moratorium:
<URL:https://claremontreviewofbooks.com/plain-speaking/>
| This was a big improvement on the rhetoric that had accompanied many
| of the other attacks on immigration. It appealed to a shared sense
| of a great American family that cuts across ethnicity. Citizenism
| also was an antidote to the undifferentiated econometric analyses of
| immigration. Mass immigration may be a net plus on the national
| level when it comes to GDP, but it doesn't work out that way for
| many low-skill Americans competing with those immigrants. There are
| winners and losers from low-skill immigration, and the losers are
| concentrated among the working class. Sailer argues that it's worth
| taking a minor hit to national income statistics if it makes it
| easier for our fellow Americans to make a living. I resisted that
| conclusion for years, persuaded by the technical literature that
| immigration is a net plus for economic growth. But I finally came
| around to Sailer's way of looking at it.

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance as his chief salescritter for selling
legacy American proles' dispossession via Trump's "merit-based"
comprehensive immigration reform legislation and which 2028 striver
for WhiteHouse.GOV does Susie Wiles predict will present himself as
a tribune for legacy American proles?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"They want to know how it was so incredibly easy for a gunman to
shoot President Trump and kill one of his innocent supporters.