MEDIA: You Are the Enemy

Sujet : MEDIA: You Are the Enemy
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 13. Aug 2024, 12:42:34
Claremont.ORG's Michael Anton for American Mind on whether
NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and Steve Cortes advised Ron and
Casey DeSantis to secure their path to WhiteHouse.GOV by seizing
Donald Trump's right flank on the National Question by using the
donations of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter Buckley, Betsy
DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan Murdoch,
Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and Steve
Wynn to buy advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM reminding
legacy American proles in Iowa and New Hampshire that Trump failed
to end birthright citizenship:
<URL:https://americanmind.org/salvo/you-are-the-enemy/>
| So if someone says that the U.S. is experiencing levels of
| immigration that are unprecedented in human history, if it's
| presumed or suspected that he might have doubts, then he is an evil
| racist. But when Bill Clinton or Joe Biden makes exactly the same
| point, well, that is A-OK! Because they are "good guys" who welcome
| "an unrelenting stream of immigration, nonstop, nonstop" (Joe
| Biden's words). By the way, I leave to readers to intuit the
| difference between "unrelenting" (Joe's word) and "ceaseless" (my
| word) and the reasons why the former is A-OK but the latter is
| somehow "racist."

Will Trump nominate Andrew Saul to succeed Martin O'Malley at SSA.GOV
and Mike Pompeo to succeed Tony Blinken at State.GOV and will Trump
order them to not issue Social Security cards and US passports to
the children of illegal aliens and Non-Immigrant Visa holders?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"New video shows Thomas Crooks running on the rooftop less than 150
yards from Trump at the Butler, PA rally on July 13th People need to