MEDIA: Mark Cuban's Response to Kamala Harris' Border Backlash Takes Off Online

Sujet : MEDIA: Mark Cuban's Response to Kamala Harris' Border Backlash Takes Off Online
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 13. Aug 2024, 12:43:13
Newsweek's Mandy Taheri on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Steve Cortes
and Ken Cuccinelli advised Casey DeSantis to make it Ron's priority
obtaining the permission of David McIntosh's ClubForGrowth.ORG to
deploy the likes of Mike Emmons onto Lachlan Murdoch's FoxNews.COM
campaign stage to remind legacy American proles in Iowa and New
Hampshire that Donald Trump endorsed Mitch McConnell and Jim
Lankford:
<URL:https://www.newsweek.com/mark-cuban-response-kamala-harris-border-backlash-viral-1934215>
| The bipartisan border bill, proposed by Senators Kyrsten Sinema,
| James Lankford, and Chris Murphy--an Independent, Republican, and
| Democrat, respectively--was subsequently blocked by Senate
| Republicans in February.
|
| Trump was reportedly behind the nixing of a bipartisan bill in
| Congress which would have boosted funding for the border and
| increased security earlier this year. The former president and 2024
| Republican nominee condemned the bill, writing in a Truth Social
| post in January that it "will be meaningless in terms of Border
| Security and Closure," and is a "gift to the Radical Left
| Democrats."
|
| On Tuesday, Harris said, "As president, I will bring back the border
| security bill that Donald Trump killed, and I will sign it into law,
| and show Donald Trump what real leadership looks like."

Roy Beck's report card for Lankford and McConnell:
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/10752/career/>
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/328/career/>

What will be Donald Trump's NumbersUSA cummulative GPA for his
2024 endorsed candidates for Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune
(or Rick Scott's) Senate.GOV?
John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"This is the Trump campaign in a nutshell. Lying to old people and
scamming them." - Pedro Gonzalez