MEDIA: How Immigration Upsets the Political Balance

Sujet : MEDIA: How Immigration Upsets the Political Balance
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 14. Aug 2024, 11:44:26
Morris Dees and $PLC certified deplorable, Jason Richwine on whether
Susie Wiles has surveyed legacy American proles who might be convinced
to cast ballots for Donald Trump whether they like America's current
culture that immigrants are asked to assimilate:
<URL:https://cis.org/Richwine/How-Immigration-Upsets-Political-Balance>
| To quantify the link between an ancestry group's conservatism and
| its "tenure" (for lack of a better term) in the U.S., I re-analyzed
| the GSS data that Noah Carl used. I first replicated his findings on
| ancestry-level conservatism, and then I searched for a way to
| measure tenure. Identifying each group's peak year of migration
| would be ideal, but information on the foreign-born population is
| scant prior to the Civil War, and in some cases it would be
| difficult to align the ancestry group categories in the GSS with
| birth countries. (An ethnically Polish immigrant in the 19th
| century, for instance, may have been born in Germany or Russia.)

Will Trump enlist VP JD Vance to be his chief sales critter for
Trump's signature merit-based immigration reform legislation passed
by Mike Johnson's House.GOV and John Thune (or Rick Scott's)
Senate.GOV and does Wiles see a 2028 GOP aspirant for WhiteHouse.GOV
who will step up to be a tribune for legacy American proles against
their dispossession?

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"Early polling shows Biden winning North Carolina if Trump's the
nominee... so smart investment on his part" - Ryan Girdusky