MEDIA: 'Abysmal': Senate leaves for recess feeling the legislative blues

Sujet : MEDIA: 'Abysmal': Senate leaves for recess feeling the legislative blues
De : groenveld (at) *nospam* acm.org (John D Groenveld)
Groupes : misc.immigration.usa
Date : 15. Aug 2024, 12:02:18
The Hill's Al Weaver on whether NeverBackDown.ORG's Ken Cuccinelli and
Steve Cortes advised Casey and Ron DeSantis to use campaign
contributions of the likes of Miriam Adelson, Robert Bigelow, Walter
Buckley, Betsy DeVos, Ken Griffin, Julia Koch, Bernie Marcus, Lachlan
Murdoch, Thomas Peterffy, Bruce Rauner, Chris Reyes, David Sacks and
Steve Wynn to run advertisements on Murdoch's FoxNews.COM with the
likes of Mike Emmons and Maria Espinoza impeaching Donald Trump for
his endorsements of the likes of Jim Lankford and Mitch McConnell:
<URL:https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4808531-senate-frustration-messaging-wars/
| Schumer laid the blame at the feet of his Republican colleagues.
|
| "Today, Senate Republicans boldly told the American people we refuse
| to help you in 2024, and we want to be frank, Republicans voted no
| because of partisanship, not policy," he said after the vote failed.
|
| Election-year troubles also doomed the most ambitious legislative
| effort by lawmakers this year -- the bipartisan border bill cobbled
| together by Sens. James Lankford (R-Okla.), Chris Murphy (D-Conn.)
| and Kyrsten Sinema (I-Ariz.), which was killed almost as soon as it
| was released by conservatives.
|
| Former President Trump and Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.) led the
| charge to sink the package, arguing it didn't go nearly far enough
| to satisfy their palette, with Republicans also unwilling to give
| President Biden a political win on an issue that remains a sore spot
| for Democrats.

What will be the Roy Beck NumbersUSA GPA for Trump's 2024 endorsements?
Beck's report card for JD Vance:
<URL:https://grades.numbersusa.com/gradecard/20840/career/>

John
groenveld@acm.org
--
"The other amusing thing here is Trump's boosters are sensitive
about getting the cold shoulder from Musk. Their problem is Twitter